Aligarh Muslim University Admission Form 2014 Notification & Entrance Exams
The Aligarh Muslim University announces admissions to its different courses and programs through the online applications forms on its website. The candidates who wish to apply in the courses of the Aligarh Muslim University should go to the Admission section of the website in order to download the online application forms for admission tests.
Find the details of the admission including form filling and entrance exam related information from here below.
Aligarh Muslim University Admissions 2014:
The Aligarh Muslim University invites admissions to its courses in the following three modes:
i) Through admission tests as organized by the university
ii) Through admission tests as organized by the university departments
iii) Through merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examinations
1. Masters Degree Courses
2. Bachelors Degree Courses
3. Post PG Diploma Courses
4. Diploma/ Advanced Diploma Courses
5. Senior Secondary School Certificate
6. Part Time Courses
Faculties /Departments of Aligarh Muslim University:
Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Law, Life Sciences, Management Studies & Research, Medicine, Science, Social Sciences, Theology, Unani Medicine and Interdisciplinary Biotech Unit.
Form Filling Procedure for University Admissions:
1. The candidates should log on to the university website i.e. amucontrollerexams.com for filling their online application forms
2. Go to the section of Admissions for downloading your online application forms
3. The candidates can either fill the forms online or they can download the online application forms and fill it offline and submit it in the manner prescribed
4. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 500 in the form of processing charges for filling their online application forms
5. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 200 as test fee in case of filling offline forms for the university courses
For more Details on the Aligarh Muslim University Admissions, the candidates should contact at the following address:
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Administrative Block, AMU
Aligarh – 202002 (UP) India.