Bangalore University Admissions 2014 for UG & PG Courses
The Bangalore University announces admissions to its different under graduate and post graduate courses every year in the months of July/ August respectively. The university offers admissions in a number of under graduate and post graduate courses in the university departments and colleges. The candidates who are preparing for the admission tests to enroll themselves in the Bangalore University should check the process of application and admissions in the university from the information as given below.
Courses Offered by Bangalore University:
1. UG (Under Graduate) Courses
2. PG (Post Graduate) Courses
3. PhD Course
4. Integrated Courses (5 years Programme)
5. Bachelor of Science Programmes
6. Post Graduate Diploma Courses
Disciplines under which university Courses are available include the following:
1. Arts (Economics, English, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Rural Development Studies, Sanskrit, Social Work, Sociology, Telegu, Urdu, Visual Arts, Women Studies)
2. Science (Bio Chemistry, Bio Technology, Botany, Chemistry, MS Communication, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Geography, Home Science, Library & Information Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Psychology, Statistics and Zoology)
3. Education (Education, Physical Education)
4. Commerce (Commerce, Business Management, International Business, Tourism Administration and Financial Accounting)
Applications for Admissions:
The candidates can obtain the online application forms from the website of the Bangalore University. The candidates will have to pay Rs.400 (Rs200 for SC/ST/Cat –I) as the application fee through any of the branches of the State Bank of Mysore Kolar. The candidates can submit upto three applications without Prospectus on payment of Rs100 (Rs50 for SC/ST/Cat-I) for each extra applications made.
The online Application Forms can be downloaded from bangaloreuniversity.ac.in. The fee for the applications can be paid through the Demand Drafts drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore for this purpose. The candidates applying after the last date as specified for this purpose will be not accepted for the admissions.
For more details on the Bangalore University Admissions, the candidates should visit the Admission Section of the university website or simply click the link as given below.