ISM Dhanbad Application Form
ISM Dhanbad Admissions 2014 Courses Available and Eligibilit
ISM Dhanbad Admissions 2014 Courses Available and Eligibility Details
The Indian School of Mines (ISM) provides admission to a number of courses in both under graduate and post graduate levels for all the candidates eligible in the concerned course programmes as made available under the institute. The candidates in order to avail admissions in the concerned courses of the Institute should appear in the qualifying exam for the engineering courses which includes JEE Mains and Advance and GATE (General Aptitude Test in Engineering) entrance exams respectively.
1. Bachelor of Technology (4 year course): Mining/ Petroleum/ Mining Machinery/ Mineral/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Environmental
2. Bachelor of Technology (5 years dual degree): Mining /Petroleum/ Mineral Engineering+ Master of Business Administration/ Master of Technology
3. Master of Science (5 years): Applied Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics and Computing
4. Master of Sciences (5 years): Applied Geology/ Applied Geophysics
5. Master of Sciences (3 years): Applied Geology/ Applied Geophysics
6. Master of Sciences (2 years): Applied Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics and Computing
7. Management Courses (2 years): Master of Business Administration
8. Master of Technology/ Master of Philosophy Courses
Admission Criteria for ISM Dhanbad:
The candidates in order to enroll themselves in the ISM Dhanbad Courses must go through the details of eligibility as given here below.
Eligibility for B.Tech: The candidates should be Intermediate/ Class 12th passed from the Physics, Chemistry and Physics Group with proper merits as required for this purpose in the entrance exam and the qualifying degree.
Eligibility for M.Tech: The candidates should be having a Bachelor of Engineering Degree (BE/ B.Tech) with a minimum of 55% marks or 5.5/ 10 (in case of CGPA) for this purpose. The candidates should have successfully qualified in the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) will be preferred. The candidates who have passed their Bachelors Degree from any of the IITs with a minimum of 8.00 CGPA will be exempted from the GATE Qualification.
The candidates can apply online from the website of the ISM Dhanbad on payment of Rs.1500 (Rs700 for SC/ST candidates) payable through a Bank Challan of any of the branches of the State Bank of India payable at Dhanbad. The candidates must attach all the necessary documents along with their applications which includes- Educational Mark sheets and Certificates, Qualifying Degree Mark Sheets & Certificates, GATE Score Cards/ JEE Mains & Advance Score Cards, Caste Certificates and any other certificates as considered important for this purpose.
The completed application forms should be mailed to the following address:
Deputy Registrar (Examination & Academics),
Indian School of Mines,
Last Date for Applications: in April last week
Comments - Review
Job Update by SMS
Job Alert on Mobile
On SarkariexamAlert to
- Vacancy in Cement Corporation of India/Last date:25-Aug
- Vacancy in NPCIL/Last date:20-Aug
- Vacancy in High Court of Allahabad/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Chhattisgarh PSC/Last date:09-Sep
- Vacancy in NHM Kerala/Last date:10-Aug
- Vacancy in Cochin Port Trust/Last date:04-Sep
- Vacancy in BHEL/Last date:22-Aug
- Vacancy in Assam Agricultural University/Last date:07-Aug
- Vacancy in Tripura Police/Last date:24-Sep
- Vacancy in NIMHANS/Last date:17-Aug
- Vacancy in ICMR/Last date:21-Aug
- Vacancy in NCSCM/Last date:12-Aug